We would like to help the study of the estudents with these links and videos that are available on the internet.
TREE CUTTING WITH ROPE ACCESS TECHNIQUES
Our publications (in Hungarian language)
- THESIS – Zoltán Telepy: Rope access technique in technical rescue especially at trees that are damaged in storms
- THESIS – Zoltán Telepy: The occupational health and safety of the industrial rope access techniques and tree cutting
- THESIS – Imre Berényi: Application of rope access techniques to help the safety and effectiveness of the work of the firefighters
- ARTICLE – AQualification requirements of the tree cutting execited by rope access techniques
Supportin materials for National Qualification Register (OKJ) exam
- Identification number of the qualification: 32 582 04
- Name of the qualification: Rope Access Technician
- Rope Access Technician qualification (no. 103.) vocational and exam requirements (link) (DOCX)
- Oral exam tasks for the complex vocational exam, Rope Access Technician qualification, general industrial rope access techniques and rope techniques (NEW!!! from May 15, 2014.)
- Rope Access Technician qualification oral exam questions published by Ministry of the National Economy (Old, from February 5, 2010) (link) (PDF)
- Vocational requirement modules for rope access technician qualification
- Exam result evaluation method:
Occupational Health and Safety – 0070 Hungarian Rope Access Technique: Self protecting methods and systems to use against falling danger durin industrial rope access technique activities
Volume: 153 pages
Péter Gaál: Industrial rope access technique – Coursebook
Volume: 246 pages; Available in electronic form for free by the permission of the author.
Péter Gaál: Adventure park operator – for staff who operate rope lanes in high area – safety techniques
Volume: 132 pages; Available in electronic form for free by the permission of the author.
The videos are made by the TETT Studió with the support of the National Labour Bureau (formerly OMMF).
On the master exam and the requirements, see this link.
Rope Access Pro (not free)