NEXT TRAINING: 11-14 JANUARY 2022
THIS TRAINING PERMITS THE TRAINEE TO WORK IN HUNGARY UNDER THE management OF AN INDUSTRIAL ROPE ACCESS TECHNICIAN, WHO MADE EXAM ACCORDING TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE NATIONAL QUALIFICATION REGISTER (OKJ)!
For this the industrial rope access technician assistant training is for:
- workers, who do are not managing works, but do industrial rope access technician tasks in Hungary,
- working in a foreign country,
- those, who are managing rope access technicians, but who do not do the work itself,
- those, who work temporarily at height,
- those, who want to try a new profession.
To take part in the training, there is a requirement to send written order by sending: jelentkezési lap (doc fájl) to our company (or by filling the form below), and to show the proof of the payment of the training fee on-site, during the registration process.
Training fee: 87.000 HUF/person + VAT.
(gross 110.490 HUF/person)
(The price contains the rope access technician training material too.)
Mode to pay the training fee:
To transfer the fee to the bank account of Hexa-Alpin Kft. to the following account number: K&H Bank: 10401914-50526651-70651001. To pay the fee in cash, it is possible at the training place, in the beginning of the training.
After the training fee arrived to Hexa-Alpin Kft. we provide an invoice on the payment. We ask the trainees to provide the invoice address accurately.
Training time: 4 days.
The trainings start at 8.30 in the morning and finish at 16.00 in the afternoon.
We provide the self-protecting equipment against falling.
Training place: 1104 BUDAPEST, 144 KADA UTCA
- The training
- is held indoor, comfortables shoes and clothes are needed, and
- is held outdoor, where proper clothes and shoes are needed according to the weather.
- Shower is available.
The trainee who complete the training learns the following competences:
- how to use rope access technician tools and equipment, how to maintain them and how to store them,
- basic first-aid,
- self-rescue and rescue of the co-worker,
- the occupational health and safety rules of the industrial rope access technician activity and connected rules
- laws, standards.
The trainees who complete the training get certificate, which allows them to do rope access technician job as an assistant under the management of an industrial rope access technician with national qualification register exam.
The applied tools and equipment during rope access technician jobs: self-protecting tools, which can be used with valid certificate according to the related law.