In Hungary Hexa Ltd. has had a main role in the development of working at height, and rope access trade. Our aim is to continue this development as the heir of their 25 years of experience since 1989.
Our instructors have been working on the field since 2002 whilst carrying out inspections and courses since 2007.
In February 2014 we founded Hexa-Alpin Ltd..
We have been a member of the Budapest Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) since 2014.
Our trainers obtained the INDUSTRIAL ROPE ACCESS MASTER title in 2016 from the BCCI.
Our company has introduced and applied a Quality Management System which satisfies the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 in 2017.
In Hungary there’s a profession we call ‘industrial alpin technician’ (internationally known as ‘industrial rope access technician’). This includes the following:
- general occupational health and safety,
- use and maintenance of PPE against falling from height,
- work-at-height and rescue,
- general safety of work at height (harnesses, guided type fall arresters, …)
- rope techniques of industrial environment
- rope techniques of sports (climbing, rope parks)
- rope techniques of rescue (fire departments, rescue from cave)
- rope access work,
There is a Safety Code for rope access technicians in Hungary (Decree No. 11/2003 (IX. 12.) FMM of the Ministry of Employment and Labour on the Safety Code of Activites of Industrial Rope Access Technicians).